Check out www.samanthatan.net for more up to date photos

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom


Just discovered Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2.3...I love it. All the features of Adobe CS2, but simplified and narrowed down to the basic functions needed in photo post-production. ...One con however, with Photoshop Lightroom, is that the clone tool, I find, isn't detailed and easy to use as CS2. One can always use the clone tool for touch ups, I know my friends love it when I post photos of them;)
I will continue to use Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, as I have learned a lot of the Flickr pros are now, because in all....it allows you to get more from the photos than messing around with all the complicated functions of CS2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Facebook Badge

Followers

Search